Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ballet and Horses

Some unfortunate events have happened lately, but they have brought me to love ballet. I would love to do ballet and soon work with it when i am older. I recently have been looking for a new ballet studio that is near me. I found one, it is called the Academy of Ballet. Some girls in my school go to it and say it is really good. If this all works out i will probably start after Christmas. I am so excited!!

Here is a little update on horses. For about the last 5 months i have been working with a horse named dolly parton. She was so fun to work with. :) she taught me so many things. She is now in St. George with my trainers horse ruby. She will have a very good home their, and she is very happy and content. :) I will now start working with bella again. I m going to try to do a cartwheel off of her! cool huh!?!
-Zoe

0 comments: