Sunday, April 26, 2009

I can only dream

its hard for me to see how i cant have my dream now.
why cant i do it now?
why is it so hard?
does anyone really know how badly i want this?
i want to do this more than anything else.
i really want to find someone that can help me put on a performance.
if i could just do it once
and let people see how awesome it really is
then maybe people will want me to preform at more places
but if i could find anyone
anyone
who felt the same way i do and wants to do it
then we could fulfil our dream together.
and maybe become world known!
i feel like if i try my hardest and have faith that it will happen
andif i put it out to the universe
then maybe
just maybe
my dream will come will come true
if my dream comes true
i will share my knowledge
with those who want to do it as much i did
oh how i can only dream right now
my dream will live on
it will not die
i will never
no never
let it leave my heart
my dream was found
and was really close to coming true
it was just found by the wrong mind
i challenge myself everyday
to stay on the right track
and not stray from what i know
i know if i do my part and i try my hardest
then god will help what i can not do.
i believe in the beauty of dreams
and will never let go of that belief.
its so close i can almost see it!
every move i make feels lost with no direction.
but i just have to keep going
and be strong
and keep pushing on
im gonna loose sometimes
like i already did
it shook my faith
but i did not loose it
its back and strong
and ready to try again.

to those who believe in the beauty of your dreams
don't give up!!
-Zoe

0 comments: