Monday, April 27, 2009

A message from my dance teacher.

after we had our warm up in dance she sat us all down and started to talk to us. She talked about our talent and our potential. Then she said "who has a dream?" "raise your hand if you have a dream". I raised my hand high, knowing i had a dream. She said you all can reach your dreams.......... but the only thing that is holding you back is your self. I thought about it, but it just didn't seam to fit for my dream.......... but maybe i am holding my self back??? I can sorta see how it might apply to me. I want my dream to become known......... but i feel scared to tell certin people.
Im kinda going off track but thinking about this made me remember about a lesson we had in seminary.
God will take away something that is so dear to you,....... and thats just part of the test, but he only does that because he has something better waiting for you. You have to have faith that, that something better will come :) :)
-Zoe

0 comments: